Checkers Bistro is seeking a Utility Crew member to be a part of the team that brings to life this renowned Lancaster City dining experience. A Utility Crew Member at Checkers Bistro excels at working hard as a team to keep cooks and chefs supplied with the dishes and cookware that produces the food our guests come back for. This position actively embodies, inspires and elevates Checkers Bistro’s Team Values of Hospitality, Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Integrity.
Service periods will include Brunch and Dinner
- Ability to clean dishes and cookware during service periods
- Ability to maintain performance excellence in a fast-paced environment
- Address and resolve any facility needs that arise
- Maintain mental athleticism and coordination with teammates to produce an efficient, productive, work-flow dynamic
- Ability to think critically and follow directions
- Ability to be trained on and follow the Department of Health (DOH) standards
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Excellent emotional self awareness under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- A strong work ethic and resilient attitude
- Confidence in effectively communicating any inconsistencies to Sous Chefs and teammates
- Experience in a porter or maintenance position, preferred
Checkers Bistro provides:
- A competitive starting wage, with opportunities for increases
- Opportunities for career growth
Join the Checkers Bistro Team today and grow with us!
- Lavar Platos – automático o a mano
- Limpiar los ollas – a mano
- Revisar y sacar la basura
- Limpieza absoluta cada noche
- Mantener el orden y limpieza requerida por el Departamento de Salud Pública
Compensación y Beneficios
- Un salario competitivo inicial, con margen para aumentos
- Oportunidades para el crecimiento profesional
- Debe ser rápido
- Tener una actitud positiva y profesional hacia sus colegas
- Experiencia trabajar en un restaurante es ideal
¡Únase hoy al Checkers Bistro Team y crezca con nosotros!
|Job Category||UTILITY CREW|
Comments are closed.