Checkers Bistro is seeking an Assistant Server to be a part of the team that brings to life this renowned Lancaster City dining experience. An Assistant Server at Checkers Bistro excels at applying empathy to every guest they care for so they may create and maintain our guest’s loyalty, while respecting their teammates. A Checkers Bistro Assistant Server is an expert at welcoming our guests with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood restaurant. This position actively embodies, inspires and elevates Checkers Bistro’s Team Values of Hospitality, Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Integrity.
Service periods will include Brunch and Dinner
- Maintain an understanding of the proper steps of service required of all FOH service positions
- Maintain mental athleticism for coordination with server and support team to ensure smooth, seamless service
- Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
- Have a desire to build a base knowledge and understanding of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain menu and beverage knowledge as menus evolve
- Have a general knowledge and understanding of Department of Health (DOH) food safety standards
- Derive pleasure from providing hospitality
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Excellent emotional self awareness under pressure while maintaining a graceful, warm presence
- Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position
- Open availability and a career mentality
Checkers Bistro provides:
- A competitive starting wage, with opportunities for increases
- Opportunities for career growth
Join the Checkers Bistro Team today and grow with us!
|Job Category||ASSISTANT SERVER|
Comments are closed.